Wednesday, August 22, 2012

THE ART OF SAYING SORRY


THE ART OF SAYING SORRY

            I over-heard a girl saying, “I know you cannot be mad with me when you come to know what I think you will see as wrong when I tell you this. I remember though you probably don’t what you said a long time ago that you would not mind if I did this! Even though I was very much unsure at the time you said it that such would be the case as you see for yourself which it is now! I knew at that time that I would need to make you recall your words which you did so easily forget, probably not as much by convenience as by nature, because I know you that much!”
            Boy: Yes may be I do remember!
            Girl: Do you even then need me to say sorry which I will happily say because it is so easy to say it when you mean it!
Boy: Sorry! You don’t need to!


No comments: